Yoga for Babies & Toddlers Teacher Training
Self-Paced Learning with Live Support
Whether you are a parent, childcare professional, yoga instructor, early intervention specialist, therapist or postpartum doula, our Yoga for Babies & Toddlers training is for you! You will gain the foundational education, tools and inspiration to offer enriching yoga-based movement, songs, games, and engaging new opportunities for parents and caregivers to bond with their little ones, OR incorporate what you learn into your current work supporting the development of babies and toddlers.
Our curriculum supports early childhood development, social, emotional, physical and overall contentment and comfort of babies and toddlers through play, song and movement-based activities.
Your purchase includes 18 contact hours with your lead trainer, Megan Morris, via recorded zoom meetings, an illustrated manual filled with dozens of unique yoga-inspired activities, lesson planner, sample lessons, continuing education suggestions, a list of additional resources AND one year of FREE access to a baby and toddler class video library!
Enroll in this course here via the "Register" dropdown menu.
Overview & Perks of our Self-Paced Program:
- ChildLight is a Yoga Alliance Registered Children's Yoga School (RCYS).
- 2-Months of Access to a previous virtual training video recording from the date of enrollment and lifetime access to all manuals and materials.
- 18 contact hours with a lead trainer. Videos recordings include lecture, discussion and prompts to do individual work.
- Homework Assignments will be emailed to the trainer upon completion of the course.
- Option to purchase a live virtual mentorship session with your trainer, Megan Morris, after completion of the course ($1/minute). This meeting is designed to offer you support and the opportunity to discuss any questions you have about the content covered in the course.
- Certification Eligibility is possible after viewing all recordings and sending in all homework assignments. Certification includes completion of an open-book exam and teaching of three baby & toddler yoga community classes.
- Anyone who completes all required training hours and successfully completes the certification process will be listed as a “ChildLight Certified Baby & Toddler Yoga Instructor” on our Certified Instructor Directory on our website.
Teachers can register as a RCYT if they have successfully completed both a 200-hour yoga teacher training program and an 95-hour children's yoga training—in either order—that are registered with Yoga Alliance. Applicants must submit 30 teaching hours in children's yoga which must be performed after completing a program with a RCYS (Registered Children's Yoga School).
Megan Ridge Morris, E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, YACEP, CD, is a co-owner of ChildLight Education Company. She is the author/creator of ChildLight’s Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training (also a Registered Prenatal Yoga School / RPYS) and Gentle Yoga for Seniors Teacher Training. She brings her expertise off the mat as a Certified Doula. In addition, she facilitates ChildLight’s Yoga for Babies & Toddlers Teacher Training and is a contributor to the Baby Yoga Lesson Plan, Toddler Yoga Lesson Plan & Preschool/PreK-G5 curriculum packs. Megan discovered yoga in 2006 as an acting intern after graduating from Bloomsburg University with a degree in Theatre Arts. She’s been studying yoga ever since and has been a professional yoga teacher since 2008. Megan specializes in teaching yoga to beginners, seniors, expectant parents, babies and toddlers. She lives in Hellertown, PA with her husband and two young children.