Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Self-Paced Learning with Live Support
Deepen your practice and enhance self-care with Restorative Yoga. This training will examine the history, theory, sequencing and art of teaching Restorative Yoga. Whether you intend to practice at home or teach private or group classes you will complete this course with a clear understanding of the physical, emotional and beneficial aspects of the practice. This training is suitable for 200- and 300-hour certified teachers of any Yoga Alliance registered school.
- History and Theory of the practice
- Props and setup
- Incorporating Breathing techniques
- Verbal cueing and Voice control
- Visualizations, Relaxation and Music enhancements
- Intelligent Sequencing
- Practice Teach
- And more…
Enroll in this course here via the "Register" dropdown menu.
Overview & Perks of our Self-Paced Program:
- ChildLight is a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS).
- 2-Months of Access to a previous virtual training video recording from the date of enrollment and lifetime access to all manuals and materials.
- 15 contact hours with a lead trainer. Videos recordings include lecture, discussion and prompts to do individual work.
- Option to purchase a live virtual mentorship session with your trainer, Larissa Noto, after completion of the course ($1/minute). This meeting is designed to offer you support and the opportunity to discuss any questions you have about the content covered in the course.
- Certification Eligibility is possible after viewing all recordings and sending in all homework assignments. Certification includes completion of an open-book exam and teaching of three restorative yoga community classes.
- Anyone who completes all required training hours and successfully completes the certification process will be listed as a “ChildLight Certified Restorative Yoga Instructor” on our Certified Instructor Directory on our website.
Teachers can register as a RYT if they have successfully completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training program.