Yin Yoga Teacher Training: Module One
Self-Paced Learning with Live Support
Many people come to the mat expecting to continuously move, stretch, breathe, and even sweat. Actively striving can be classified as a yang practice. Spending more time quietly on the floor, allowing stillness in the body and mind can be classified as a yin practice. Initially, this can be quite difficult… being still… when we are so accustomed to constant action and noise.
Sally Delisle has been sharing the benefits of Yin yoga for over a decade. Join her 30-Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training to learn more about this life-balancing practice.
- Yin Yoga Fundamentals
- Qi and the Five Elements
- Meridian Theory
- Yoga Postures and Variations
- Benefits and Contraindications
- Intelligent Sequencing
- How Yin Yoga supports Mental Health
Overview & Perks of our Self-Paced Program:
- ChildLight is a Yoga Alliance Registered School (RYS, RCYS, RPYS).
- 2-Months of Access to a previous live online training recording from the date of enrollment and lifetime access to all manuals and materials.
- 15 contact hours with a lead trainer. Videos recordings include lecture, discussion and prompts to do individual work.
- Homework Assignments will be emailed to the trainer upon completion of each individual module.
- Option to purchase a live virtual mentorship session with your trainer, Sally Delisle, after completion of the module ($1/minute). These meetings are designed to offer you support and the opportunity to discuss any questions you have about the content covered in the course.
- Certification Eligibility is possible after viewing Module Two recordings and sending in all homework assignments. Certification includes completion of an open-book exam and participation in/reflection on three yin yoga classes.
- Anyone who completes all required training hours and successfully completes the certification process will be listed as a “ChildLight Certified Yin Yoga Instructor (30hr)” on our Certified Instructor Directory on our website.
Purchase Yin Yoga Teacher Training Module One HERE!
Sally Delisle has been teaching for 20 years. She has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, an Associates degree of Fine Arts in Dance, holds a Certification through the American Reflexology Certification Board, is a Reiki Master and Certified Doula.
Sally discovered ChildLight in 2009 and began leading Yoga 4 Classrooms Professional Development Workshops and ChildLight trainings in 2010 along with other Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour and 500-hour teacher trainings. She developed ChildLight’s 95 hour Registered Yoga School in 2014 after being hired as Director.
She is author/creator of the Yoga & Mindfulness Advanced Teaching Concepts Training and manual, 30 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training and manual, Yoga & Mindfulness for Youth Athletes Training and manual, and contributor to the Yoga & Mindfulness in Schools Training, Yoga & Mindfulness for Tweens and Teens Training and Preschool/PreK curriculum.
She has been sharing yoga and mindfulness practices with children, teens, adults and families in studio, childcare, preschool, public/private school, home and hospital settings, as well as teaching athletes, coaches and educators in universities and school districts across the globe.